Moorbank House Terms and Conditions.
• Our hotel is very much focused towards couples and family groups, which mean we cannot, accept bookings from single sex groups.
- Child Ages for the purpose of sharing family rooms are defined as 16 years and below. The parents or grandparents or other close family members will be sharing the same room. We do not under any circumstances allow all adult occupation of family rooms. A family room is one defined by us as having more than two bed spaces.
• All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of the deposit, and at the quoted tariffs.
- Check in Time is between the Hours of 14.00Hrs and 21.00Hrs. Check In’s outside of these hours will be by prior arrangment only.
• Moorbank House is a non smoking establishment, this includes all bedrooms, bathrooms and public rooms. A smoking area is provided to the front of the property.
• Breakfast is served between 0830hrs – 0915hrs. No allowances can be made for meals not taken. We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements, though this is by prior arrangement only.
• Rooms are to be vacated by 10.00hrs. Rooms will be available for occupation from 14.00hrs. Luggage may be left in the TV Lounge on the day of departure but must be collected by 16.00hrs. The management can accept no responsibility for the loss of any personal belongings or monies left in the hotel rooms. Guests are most welcome to arrive any time after 11.00 hours on the day of arrival but access to room(s) may not be possible till 14.00hrs.
• All damages must be paid for in full, the person who made the booking is responsible for the cost of damage if the damage is caused by another member of the party, and this includes situations where extra cleaning is required. This will include cleaning charges where guests have smoked in bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Deposits will be in the form of 20% of the overall booking value or a sum otherwise requested by Moorbank House
• Deposits must be received within 7 working days or the booking will be cancelled.
- The payment of a deposit reserves the room for the duration of the period you have requested.
• Please note that all deposits are non refundable.
- If the Booked stay is due to begin within 31 Days and is of a duration of 3 nights or less then it will be at sole Discretion of Moorbank House to secure the booking against credit/debit card details. If this is the case then payment in full with the card or in cash must be made on arrival. There is a cancellation policy in place and this is explaned below. Guests will need to check availability and make the booking by telephone with us on 01253 344385.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit and debit cards
• In the event of cancellation or curtailment, more than 24 hours before arrival (14.00 Hrs on due date of Arrival) 10% (plus card fee £1.00 Credit Card 50p Debit Card) of the total value of the booking becomes payable. Where this sum is less than £10 then it is this sum which will be levied. Where a deposit has been collected then this will be forfeited.
• In the event of cancellation or curtailment, one night’s stay must be paid if cancelling less than 24 hours before arrival. If a deposit has been collected then this will be deducted from this payment.
- 24 Hours before arrival in this context means cancellation has to be made (by telephone, letter or otherwise) before 14.00Hrs local time in Blackpool on the day before the booked arrival day.
• ‘No Shows’ without prior notification will have accommodation held for them until the usual end of their stay and will be billed for the entire period of the booking .
- All Vehicles are Parked at Moorbank House on the strict understanding that this is at the Owners Risk.
• Different cancellation terms apply to those bookings made online through our booking partner please see website for details and terms and conditions issued with the online booking.
- Alterations to booking information such as dates or other may attract a administration fee of £5.00 per room. The application of such fee will be at the discretion of the management.
• It is due to the very nature of unforeseen circumstances and the fact you may need to cancel your booking at short notice that we strongly advise you take out holiday and or travel insurance.
• If the deposit has been paid using a credit or debit card authorised account number, then any payment due owing to cancellation, curtailment or damage will also be made on this same account number by Moorbank House. The card holder will be notified of any such transaction.
• The hotel bar will usually close at 10.30pm but times may alter at the discretion of the management and it may close earlier or later subject to guest demand. However, in the interests of other guests, we reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone deemed intoxicated. The bar will usually be closed on Sundays. Bar staff at Moorbank House operate the ‘Challenge 25′ policy.
• No food, take-away’s or alcohol is allowed in the hotel bedrooms. Alcohol, purchased from the hotel bar, may be consumed in the TV lounge.
• The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is a party to that contract cause any detriment to the well being of other guests.
• By making a booking and or paying a deposit you are stating that you agree to the terms and conditions as stated here and in the hotel locally.
• Payment can be made with all major debit and credit cards. Card Fees May Apply (50 pence debit card £1 Credit Card).
• Any act of vandalism or malicious damage to any part of the hotel, and/or noise likely to cause a disturbance to other guests, shall deem the contract null and void. Persons performing such acts will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. No refund will be available in such circumstances.
• Sadly, we cannot cater for pets.
• Terms for Invoice Payments issued to Business Customers are that payment is made Strictly 30 Days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to add ‘reasonable’ late payment charges to cover administration costs.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Moorbank House.
Our Prices are Amongst the Most Competitive in Blackpool
Can you Afford Not to Check Us Out?
Couples, Families & Mature
Singles Only Please
26 – 28 Moore Street
Blackpool FY4 1DA